Common scenarios include:
- Moving your infrastructure onto the cloud (replatforming, rearchitecturing)
- Classical DevOps infrastructure and the CI/CD chain
- Support of development (SysOps)
Some of the most common tools and architectures we can help you with:
- AWS solutions architecting
- Orchestration (Kubernetes, ECS, OpenShift, Docker)
- Monitoring, Logging and Trailing solutions
- Security -> DevSecOps
- CI/CD concepts (toolchaining, pipelines, build, test, deployment and feedback)
All solutions are developed in a multi-tier application style, utilising loosely-coupled microservices.
All photos used on this website were kindly taken from unsplash. Please find the content creators below and check them out if you like.
To be done. Will follow.
For business inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions of every kind, please contact: email@example.com
Or contact us via social media:
Read Paul Merker's blog.
The blog will provide you with information regarding infrastructure as code (IaC), tooling and the DevSecOps mentality, aswell as methodologies of a freelancing DevSecOps engineer.